We accept PayPal and Direct Payment.
For PayPal users: The buyer will receive an invoice from PayPal as soon as the transaction is completed. However, you do not need a PayPal account if you wish to purchase any item without one. All major credit cards are accepted.
Please note: Cash on Delivery payment option available. Send inquiries to email@example.com
Depending on the size, weight and material, your item will be shipped in a gift box or pouch, ready for gift giving and packed into a padded mailer bag.
We ship items out within 2 business days of your payment. We do not ship on Sundays or Australian Statutory Holidays. After your order is shipped, you will receive a confirmation e-mail.
We use Australia Post as a primary courier with average delivery time of 5-7 business days. We can ship by any other shipping services upon your request.
We are not responsible for lost or damaged mail. Our shipping charges do not include insurance coverage. If you’d like to purchase insurance or prefer faster shipping, please convey this to me prior to the purchase.
Customers are responsible for customs fees and all other applicable taxes.
If you live in Brisbane, Australia, or surrounding cities you may want to pick up your order directly from our address. Please convey this to me prior to the purchase to arrange a pickup time.
It is very important to us that you are happy with your purchase! If for some reason, you are not satisfied with the item sent, please get in touch. If you would like to return the item, you may do so within 7 days of purchase to get a refund. You are responsible for shipping charges on returned items.
We will gladly make an exchange or credit your account for any item with which you are not completely satisfied. Please read the following guidelines before you return your item(s):
- The item must be returned new and unworn within 7 days of purchase, in original packaging, in undamaged condition.
- Include the original receipt with your item.
- All return items MUST be shipped pre-paid. Use bubble wrap or a padded envelope to prevent any damage during shipping. (We are not responsible for any package lost or damaged).
- Charges for shipping and handling on all returned merchandise are non-refundable.
- If you would like to exchange your item for something else, please let us know. Your exchange item will be shipped after your returned item is received.
- If you choose to return instead of exchange, you will be credited upon our receipt of the item.
- Items excluded from return or exchange are sale and custom orders.
- We do our best to provide excellent products and service to our customers, and are interested in the reason for your return. Your feedback is appreciated, and will help us provide better service in the future.
- Please return items damaged during shipping within 7 days of receipt. The cost of return shipping will be on the customer.
- We are not responsible for items that are lost or damaged in return mail, so please insure your package and use a bubble-wrap mailer (sold at post offices and office supply stores).
- We are not responsible for items lost, stolen or dropped on the floor.
- Providing there is no obvious signs of misuse, items will be repaired free of charge for one year from date of purchase. Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer.
Items are all hand crafted and each piece is unique. Please do not hesitate to ask any questions about the exact look of an item you would like to purchase. All items are one-of-a-kind, unless otherwise stated on the product page.
We also do custom orders. Please get in touch if you would like to discuss an individual piece from any collection. We will be happy to listen to your preferences and give you inputs, if you would like that. We look forward to making you a special, individualized product!
If you would like to purchase any "Sold" items, please get in touch with us, as we can make one especially for you!
Thanks, and enjoy shopping the unique products! :)
In case you'd like to contact me via e-mail, please write me here: firstname.lastname@example.org